LIBRARY PASS PROCEDURE
Please use a library pass for any student you send to the library.
They must insert (on a pink pass or other paper) into the pocket:
the task they are coming to the library to accomplish,
the amount of time needed to complete this task.
Appropriate library tasks are: Inappropriate tasks are:
reading a magazine taking to friends
working on any class assigned research project sleeping
make-up tests (see note below) copying homework
finding a book personal email
finding the answer to a question surfing the net
looking at their picture in the newspaper social media
searching the Internet for a class assignment
using online databases such as GHS catalog
or Ebsco magazine database
1. Please note that the pass is assigned to you, not to a classroom. If you move, take them with you.
2. You know how many passes you will need. We are giving you two to start with, but you may request more. If you lose one, request another.
3. We will not admit your students without this pass properly filled out. This helps us in
monitoring students, and we appreciate your cooperation.
4. Teacher Aides need to be kept with you.
5. TESTS If a student is making up a test, please have them check in with Ms. Hardy to
be assigned a seat.